Thursday 12 January 2012

Leaflet designs.

Just before every trade show I exhibit at it's important to send out mail about my products to tell customers what is NEW! As this Spring I am launching over 40 new designs I thought these ranges would stand out better on their own leaflet, so I designed a seperate insert to go out to customers and prospective buyers.


If I'm honest I just haven't had the time in the past few months to put together a whole new catalogue with all of the product development I've been doing, but I hope having the new products on an info leaflet will drive traffic to the website, and as buyers usually have a good look at the show they have an idea of what's available to order. I ensure the product codes are all visible on the website, and I am always on hand to help with orders by email or telephone if customers have any questions.

So today I have been folding leaflets and order forms, and stuffing envelopes, I then spent hours buying postage online (I think they look more 'important' with a printed label and barcode), but I have only just scratched the surface of my mailing list. I always send catalogues with great anticipation as you never know who will respond with an order, or who will keep the info at their shop for many months to come then order randomly, that's half the fun when surprise orders come in.

If you would like a copy of the leaflet with trade prices, please get in touch at mail@faysstudio.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment