Thursday 26 January 2012

Kwilla, Kilkenny.

One of my stockists, the lovely Shannon, owner of Kwilla, based in Kilkenny has had a lovely feature on the Irish fashion website Help My Style.

Link to the article here.

Shannon's shop is full of the latest design led, fashion forward, unique accessories at affordable prices. All of Kwilla's products are exclusive in Kilkenny with most of them handmade in Ireland and the UK. 


I am lucky enough to supply Kwilla with my greeting cards (seen here in the window) they are always so well received. Shannon is really enthusiastic about my designs and is really keen to promote what I do, hence one of my 'Enchanted' cards being featured in the article.
It has some great write ups! Take a look here. You can also find Kwilla on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment