Friday 15 November 2019

Liberty

As Christmas comes around again it's that time of year when I start to consider what I would like to hang from my Christmas tree or what theme or colour palette to choose.

Decorations are often a treasured part of Christmas that we add pieces to year after year. I have lots of metal and fabric decorations in my personal collection, some from past collaborations I have done with luxury decoration company Tinker Tailor based in London.

One of the decorations in my collection is my Peacock design which was produced as a metal decoration. I was delighted when this was bought and stocked in Liberty. Here are a few photos of the product in store. The Peacock was also stocked in Fortnum & Mason.







The bauble display inside Liberty London.



No comments:

Post a Comment