Thursday 14 November 2019

Cotswold Collections Ltd

I am delighted to share with you that for a second year running I have been working with the lovely buying team at Cotswold Collections to create a bespoke Christmas card box pack full of my illustrated cards.

Last year sales went really well and so 2019 has seen the launch of 4 of my designs, the Hare, Pheasant, Fox and Badger in a beautiful British Wildlife box pack.

At the bottom centre, my box pack of Christmas cards for Cotswold Collections Ltd.

The samples I created were whisked off to Italy where Cotswold Collections photograph all of their luxury clothing, creating lifestyle shots, this time my cards are in focus with some very cosy pyjamas.


I hope we have another great year for my boxed cards and customers love them!



I look forward to working with the team again, on something summery for 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment