Monday 21 October 2013

The Henries 2013!

It's been so busy lately, I haven't even had the time to share the amazing industry awards night with you, The Henries 2013!


The ceremony took place at the Lancaster London hotel, Mum and I dressed up for the occasion where my Valentine's greeting card range 'Sweet Tooth' was nominated in the Best Spring Season's category. I was delighted to receive the news of my nomination back in August so the wait was really exciting.

Mum and I arriving at the Calypso themed awards. 
The cards in each category were displayed at the pre-dinner drinks.

Me standing by my 'Lava' card in the Best Spring range category (bottom middle)


Anna from 'Rosanna Rossi' and my Mum admiring the nominated ranges.
Hundreds of nominees and sponsors enjoyed the dinner and awards hosted by comedian Tom Stade.


Sadly, I didn't come away with a trophy, that said, I wasn't expecting to against the competition, however just to be nominated was a triumph for my cards and a real boost of recognition for my small publishing company out of the hundreds of designers and publishers and over 14000 cards entered.

My nominated card range 'Sweet Tooth'.


Celebrating with friends!


A huge congratulations to all of this year's winners, well deserved, and I hope to see you all again next year with something new from Fay's Studio.

All that remains now is to hand-finish all of the cards that have been ordered for Valentine's 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment