Monday 21 October 2013

Prince's Trust 'Tomorrow's Store'

Here are some quick photos from my visit to the new Prince's Trust 'Tomorrow's Store'.


After the success of many Prince's Trust pop-up shops the Trust decided to open their first store last month, and already I have heard the news that the store is doing really well, which is fantastic!

The store, full of designer products by Prince's Trust supported entrepreneurs is on Eldon Street, London just a short walk from Liverpool St or Moorgate tube station. I hope the store continues to do really well, as proceeds are going back into the charity to help run the programmes offered by the Trust. See here for more information about the Tomorrow campaign and the Prince's Trust.

Some of the cards you can purchase in store.
 
Here is my story, on how the Prince's Trust Business Enterprise programme helped me to launch my business four years ago after a long spell of unemployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment