Wednesday 21 August 2013

Father's Day 2014

Working in advance as I always do, I have just received the samples of my new Father's Day cards for 2014. This is my first range of cards for this special occasion, so I hope they are well received.

For this range, I was inspired by 50's illustration, especially the cartoon characters of that era with their unusual proportions, and so from this starting point I began sketching and deciding which captions to add to my drawings. I have called the range 'Debonair' as it captures the essence of the 50's gentleman.

DB01 - Chocks Away



DB02 - Coolest


DB03 - Dapper

DB04 - Top Man

DB05 - Old Chap

DB06 - Masterchef

DB07 - Brilliant

DB08 - Champion

DB09 - Great


The set of 9 cards measure 105 x 148mm and are wrapped individually with a heavyweight ivory envelope. They are left blank inside.

The Debonair range.
For more product and price information about this range, please contact Fay at e: mail@faysstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment