Monday 30 July 2012

MSN Interview.


On July 19th I took the trip to London to the Microsoft Headquarters for the next leg of the Prince's Trust Tomorrow campaign.

Microsoft, Cardinal Place, London.

Here I met the team behind MSN and the Lifestyle section of the website who had organised a special web chat and interview with my mentor Kelly Hoppen. Firstly, Kelly and I were interviewed about the Tomorrow campaign and our involvement in the fundraising project.


It was really exciting to be at the venue and to see behind the scenes of a huge organisation. The interview went really well and Kelly and I were able to talk about the products we are creating to raise funds for the Trust and I discussed the importance of mentoring in business.
The interview will go out on MSN Her shortly!

Behind the scenes Kelly and I have been designing home interior products to raise funds for the Prince's Trust. The products will be sold exclusively through Kelly's show on the QVC shopping channel. It's all at the sample stage now and we are hoping for the products to be launched sometime in November in time for Christmas. It's really exciting! Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment