Sunday 6 March 2011

Print & Pattern Blogspot.

On the 14th February my work featured on the Print & Pattern Blogspot. I had no idea I was going to feature on that particular day, and I saw my website hits quadruple!

I am a massive follower of the blog and bought the first 'Bowie Style' book put together by the author. It's one of my all time favourite design books, and I am looking forward to the release of the second issue. You never know I might even appear in the book myself one day.

It's an achievement to appear on this blog as the author has a great eye for wonderful design, and if you follow the blog you will know that it is updated nearly every day with something new and exciting. To be amongst that was really great!
 


  

1 comment:

  1. It seems nice blog. Thanks for sharing your views on print pattern.
    printed pens

    ReplyDelete