Saturday 5 March 2011

New childrens card range.

When I met up again with the lovely Lisa Fellows yesterday over coffee, we both agreed that business can sometimes feel like 80% business and only 20% design. This couldn't be more true, and for a creative person this is incredibly frustrating.
I am always trying to 'make time' and just find a few hours here and there to really get into a rhythm with new design ranges.

With a new baby arriving in our family soon (not mine before you ask) I thought it would be the perfect time to create a childrens range. I really got into the swing of things very quickly and before I knew it I had designs covering ages 1-6 for girls and boys.
Illustrating a new children's range of greeting cards.

I have a very sneaky peek for you here, a design in it's very early stages. The final articles will follow soon, with lots of wonderful bright colours. Just right for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment