Friday 24 May 2013

The move to Lichfield

Have you been wondering where I've been lately? Well it has been a busy time, not only preparing for the up and coming trade shows this year and designing lots of new products but I've also had a house move to contend with.
My partner had been living miles apart for over a year and deciding that enough was enough I made the move to Lichfield last month into our first home together. Ahhhh!

Views from the living room.

I have had to find my way around and get settled quickly as moving the business has been a bit of upheaval but definitely worth the effort. We couldn't have done it without the support of friends who have been so helpful moving heavy furniture and all my owl related thingy bobs.

Views at the front, we call our 'garden'!

I am all settled in now, the owls too, and loving our new home. Apart from the colder weather, it's true, today we've had some snow. The views from our windows are spectacular and Lichfield is a lovely place.

The Studio is as untidy as always so I am definitely settled in now. It took a bit of time to get it how I wanted it and adapt to using the stairs with all my heavy collections and deliveries. So far, so good, I'm really enjoying it here, and I have already been called 'duck' which is nice.

The Cathedral is beautiful, not so much when the bells toll throughout the night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment