Friday 2 November 2012

New range - Sweet Tooth

As you know there is a bit of a romantic in me, and I love designing cards for sweethearts. My new range 'Sweet Tooth' is a collection of 24 charming colourful characters and sweet and some not so sweet captions that cover the many different ups and downs we go through with our loved ones from 'I can't smile without you' to 'I'm so angry right now'.

With my love for character design and anything Kawaii (Japanese- meaning cute, pretty and charming) this range developed very quickly. My usual pile of thumbnail sketches grew and grew in the Studio, and I knew this range was going to be hand-finished with wobbly eyes to make them even sweeter.

The whole collection is printed onto a beautiful textured board which adds a further tactile nature to the cards, and come individually wrapped in my bespoke biodegradable bags, this time with a gorgeous green envelope. They measure 10.5 x 14.8cm and are priced at £2.40.

I hope you'll love my loveable characters and find many reasons to send them!

KW04 - Cutie Pie

KW08 - Hoppy

KW12 - Mushy

KW16 - Pearfect

KW20 - Splendid Gent

KW24 - Cheeky

KW03 - Bee Mine

KW07 - Hairy Back

KW11 - Let's Huggle

KW15 - Oh No!

KW19 - Spoon Me!

KW23 - Sweet

KW02 - Can't Smile

KW06 - Fun Guy

KW10 - Lava

KW14 - Obzest

KW18 - Soft Centred

KW22 - Squeeze Me

KW01 - Bad Apple

KW05 - Enamelled

KW09 - I'm Sorry

KW13 - Nuts About You

KW17 - Angry

KW21 - Squashed Tomato






Trade enquiries are very welcome, please get in touch for more information at mail@faysstudio.com

Fay  x

1 comment: