Wednesday 26 September 2012

A letter from a Prince!

This morning I was so excited when the postman arrived in his van clutching a letter postmarked by Balmoral Castle. After carefully opening it I discovered this letter from HRH The Prince of Wales!!



A few weeks ago, I wrote to Prince Charles to tell him all the ways in which his Trust has helped me to launch my business, and all of the things I have done thank you to the charity over the past few years. As you know, I have experienced some very random and wonderful things, and it is all thanks to the incredible work that his charity does. I thought it was about time to send Charles some of my greeting cards and a letter to tell him all about the different things I have achieved. I was so pleased to receive a response to my letter today. It is really good to know that he does appreciate the time taken to write to him and is pleased to hear from the people he has helped.

A little thank you goes a long way!

x Fay

No comments:

Post a Comment