Monday 30 April 2012

Jumping for joy!

This is a huge thank you to everyone who voted for my Pinboard in the Harrods Jubilee Window design competition!


Harrods (@HarrodsofLondon) announced me as the winner this morning. What an amazing opportunity! There is a part of me that feels a resolution after all that time of dreaming for this.


Here is a cross section of what I am calling my 'Pinspiration'. I can envisage how my pins are going to inspire the designers, and I cannot wait for the grand unveiling next month!
More details to follow soon, and I will be preparing the giveaway very soon for all of you who voted...

Thank you again for voting and for all of your supportive tweets and Facebook messages.
x Fay

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the window - might have to take a detour to see it if I'm in London when it's there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you, come along to see it. I will be announcing more about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabuuuuuuuuuuulous! Well deserved x

    ReplyDelete