Thursday 23 February 2012

New products!

It is with great excitement that I announce some new products available from Fay's Studio!

I have been asked countless times if my designs are available as prints and I have always wanted my designs on clothing.

From today you can now buy my designs on t-shirts, hooded tops, ipod/iphone cases and skins, laptop/ipad skins, art prints, framed prints and stretched canvases. The prices are very reasonable too with so many colours, styles and size options to choose from.

It will be great to see my designs walking around. If you do treat yourself or someone else, please send in a photo of you in your new tee, holding your phone, or hanging a canvas or print (mail@faysstudio.com) and I will feature you on the blog!

Here are just a handful of the products that are available now.

'Knickerbocker Glory' iPhone case

'I'd Be Lost Without You' womans tee in natural





'I Walked and I Walked' framed print

'Rockstar' mens tee in grass green

'Rabbits' laptop skin

'Clocks' iPod/iPhone skin

'Vespa' mens hoodie in slate grey
'Campervan' mens tee in white





'Cat and String' iPhone case

'Drum Kit' framed print

'Hello' womans tee in Pomegranate


'Bloom' stretched canvas.
 Here is the link to the website again.


No comments:

Post a Comment