Friday 14 January 2011

Photos from Celebrate Success.

Yesterday I was sent some more photos of the Celebrate Success Awards in November, I thought I would share them with you.

The Bristol Old Vic - We are sitting in the front row on the right.
Phillipa Forrester presenting the ceremony.

Some of the fantastic entertainment for the evening was 'Boxed' a vocal orchestra, who were truly amazing. My boyfriend and I went to watch them again the weekend after, seeing as they were so impressive. They perform hits from different decades using only their voice as an instrument. Here is a link to their website. They are highly recommended, very talented and funny. 
Collecting my certificate alongside category winner Leanne Townsend, and other finalist Robbie Winstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment