Wednesday 28 July 2010

Photographs

I have been meaning to add photograpghs of my greeting cards to my website since the new products arrived the other week. First of all I have had to wait for a decent amount of light to make the products stand out, but failing that Photoshop does help to bring out the colour.

Here are my new greeting cards! I am really pleased with the outcome having adjusted to the new biodegradable bags. When packing up my stock the bags felt strange at first compared to polythene, they seem to grip together when I stack them into piles, so at least I don't spend as much time now chasing my cards around the studio.


What do you think of the new cards? Do you prefer the idea that they are all FSC accredited and biodegradable and have you started thinking about your buying habits with paper products?







The 'Handbags and Gladrags' range.















The 'Love Birds' range.

1 comment:

  1. These look great. We are in the same business, cards, fun isn't it !?

    ReplyDelete